Technical analysis, price predictions and news on Tesla stock for week ending 08/21/2021. Tesla retested the key uptrend line this week and held above it successfully, thus keeping the uptrend intact. It will run into key resistance at $700 again. A breakout above that, and it will see some near term resistance at around $750. If it manages to breakout above that, it will likely retest key resistance at around $790. To the downside, we have support at the 50 and 200DMA which currently lie at $666-669. The next level of support below that comes in at $655.
Tesla news this week includes:
- Tesla preparing massive expansion of Supercharger network before opening it up to other EVs
- Morgan Stanley’s Adam Jonas: ‘Batteries are the new oil’ mantra
- Tesla rides the EV registration rocket as Americans buy more than ever
- Tesla #6 in market share for first half sales in California
- Tesla humanoid robot prototype to be ready by next year
- Tesla plotting battery-storage entry into Japan’s power market