Technical analysis, price predictions and news on Tesla stock for week ending 05/29/2021. In my opinion, we are in the very early stages of a bullish reversal, although it has yet to be confirmed. The bullish momentum that has built up the past couple of weeks could continue into next week. First it will need to hold above $630, with the next resistance coming in at around $660-670. A breakout above this level would finally confirm a trend reversal to the upside in my opinion, with the next targeted resistance coming in at around $880. To the downside, there should be support at around $630. However, if that level fails to hold, we could possibly see it retest the 200DMA at around $599.
Tesla news this week includes:
- FSD Beta V9.0 to be released in approximately 3 weeks
- Cybertruck reservations nears 1.1 million
- Tesla Model S Plaid+ vs Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Tesla applies for Cybertruck Solar cover patent for charging
- Tesla set to pay for chips in advance to overcome shortage; exploring purchase of a semiconductor plant
- Tesla Cybertruck’s Exoskeleton is a reliable protective shield