Technical analysis, price predictions and news on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for 05/15/2021. Doge finds itself in a steep downtrend after the huge selloff in the crypto market following Elon Musks announcement that Tesla will no longer accept Bitcoin as payment due to environmental concerns. Doge will run into significant resistance at around 58 cents. If it manages to break above that we could see it run to resistance at around 68 cents. A break above that and Doge could make a run at all time highs again. To the downside, it has support at around 42 cents. If we get another sharp selloff in the crypto market Doge could drop to as low as 37 cents.
Dogecoin news this week includes:
- David Spade: Latest celebrity to endorse Dogecoin
- Dogecoin now accepted at local restaurant in Long Beach
- SpaceX accepts Dogecoin as payment to launch ‘DOGE-1 mission to the moon’ next year
- SNL Recap: Elon buys Dogecoin as Mother’s Day gift; declares Dogecoin as the future of currency and will take over the world, Dogecoin is a ‘hustle’
- Elon tweets poll asking if Tesla should accept Doge
- Tesla suspends Bitcoin as payment option