Technical analysis on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for week ending 02/27/2021. Doge is consolidating and only a matter of time when it breaks out or breaks down. I anticipate Doge to break to the upside after breaking $0.06 resistance, it’ll move up to test resistance at $0.08. If it can break above .08, it’ll make it’s way up to $0.10! On the bear side, if support at $0.05 doesn’t hold, it’ll retest support at $0.04 and potentially form a double bottom there.
Dogecoin news this week includes:
- Elon Musk purchases Doge mining rigs + more Doge memes
- Dojo for Doge: Will your Tesla be able to mine Dogecoin in the future?
- Elon Musk: Doge all day, Doge all night
- YouTuber MKBHD makes video about Dogecoin
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is reportedly under SEC investigation over Dogecoin tweets